Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sports Talk Dead Man's Walk

I don't know the ratio of important to unimportant as broadcast by American media but I am saddened by the, what I think, is the enormous amount of time wasted on basketball, baseball and American football.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elliott Smith said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a lifelong red sox fan. My family has had tickets since the 1930s Sports, particularly baseball,
brings my family together in ways other activities don't.

Essentially, sports are not just sports.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Elliott Smith said...

I Feel it not a matter of to much Sports i think it is A matter of people of people taking teir Rivalries to Serious Take for example the New York and Boston Teams! and it is Just me your welcome to your opion i think you go into fenway park the people are just down right rude and Yankee stadium it is breath of Freash air and i know from both ends of the story!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home